Living in Portugal Free Seminar Events
All you need to know about Living in Portugal
The principal objective of our events in South Africa is to provide citizens with expert information on whatever they need to know about life in Portugal.
Organised by the Open Media Group, the Living in Portugal events provide an excellent opportunity for anyone who is considering taking up Portuguese residency. Our speakers and event partners are all seasoned experts who will be on hand before and after the seminar presentations to answer any questions you may have.
Two seminar sessions will be held in the morning and afternoon, with identical content.
What you can expect to learn from our seminar sessions:
- Practical information about living in and moving to Portugal
- How Portuguese taxation can affect you as a foreign resident
- Information about Portuguese residency requirements and rules
- How the Non-Habitual Residency tax scheme can work for you
- Portugal Residency by Investment, D7 Visa, and other residency programmes
- Legal aspects about buying a property in Portugal
- Information on the Portuguese property market
Follow us on social media for the latest news about the events: